Real Estate Agents In Dallas
The benefits of working with a trusted Dallas realtor are clear:
- You get to work with an expert to make your real estate transaction easier
- You get guidance through legalese and paperwork
- You get someone with networking expertise to help you buy or sell your home
The question is, how can you get even better results when hiring an outstanding agent?
You need to understand who to hire and why:).
Real Estate Agent Vs. Realtor – Who You Should Choose & Why?
Most people use the term realtor and real estate agent interchangeably.
Tom-aaa-toe, Tom-ah-toe right?
A real estate agent is someone who takes a state exam to get licensed to sell property.
A realtor is a member of National Association of Realtors®, and all members must adhere to an extensive code of ethics regarding honesty and fairness with their clients. A realtor can be either a real estate agent or real estate broker.
Choosing a realtor gives you additional peace of mind that your agent is committed to honesty and ethics in dealing with you.
Housing Market In DFW & What It Means
The Dallas housing market is booming this year, and might even beat last years record breaking numbers.
Here’s the deal:
Dallas is a great place to be right now.
According to the Dallas Business Journal there is not enough inventory in Dallas to keep up with demand.
“With the first quarter of the year in the books for existing single-family home sales in Dallas-Fort Worth, one economist says this year home sales are keeping pace with last year’s record results”
If you are looking to sell your home now is a great time in Dallas. You can see what your home is worth here.
If you are looking for an awesome home, you can set-up an email alert here. This will help you get an alert when properties meeting your criteria are for first placed on the Dallas housing market.
Tips For Dallas Home Buying
If you are looking for a home patience is important. This is one of the largest purchases you will ever make, so give yourself time to find the perfect place.
Tips for buying in DFW:
- Make sure you stick to your budget & purchase a house you can truly afford
- Narrow down the area you want to live to the subdivision if possible
- Visit the neighborhood at different times to make sure it’s where you want to be
- Make a list of your new homes “must have” & “wants”
When you find the perfect place in the “Big D” you’ll need to:
- Make sure you check the home before you purchase (home inspection)
- Understand the HOA rules & fees before you purchase
- Make a strong offer the first time around
- Read your contract before signing (a great realtor will help you understand your contract)
Tips For Selling Your Dallas House
Getting your home sold can be stressful, use these tips for smooth sailing.
Tips for selling in DFW:
- Make sure the exterior & interior of the home looks presentable
- De-clutter & De-personalize your home so you can show it to potential buyers
- Make necessary repairs like paint, and appliances
- Hire a knowledgeable Realtor for the latest marketing tips to sell fast
Ready to sell your home?
How To Find The Best Realtor In Dallas
Finding a real estate agent worth their weight in gold isn’t easy, but it is worth it.
Make sure you don’t just settle because you don’t have the time to make an informed decision. Ask questions so that you can find a knowledgeable, trusted Realtor in the DFW area.
Some ways to find real estate agents in Dallas, and realtor’s in particular is:
- Searching online
- Go to open houses in the area you want to move
- Ask your network for referrals
The bottom line is:
There are so many benefits of using a real estate professional to help you with your property buying and property selling needs.
This real estate infographic is a great way to sum it all up:
Finding great real estate agents in Dallas can be a daunting task, but it can be done. Working with the right Realtor will make all the difference in your home purchase & home sale.
Still not sure where to look for real estate agents in Dallas?